Daily Tech News #3
Today I got very interesting daily tech news regarding Daily tech news : Daily tech news: OnePlus 6,Moto G6,Huwaei P20 Pro,Iphone SE2,Flipkart and many more. Below is the tech news :
1. OnePlus has posted a photo on Twitter that confirms this time OnePlus 6 will get a premium glass back body.
2. According to an unofficial source, there is a very shocking announcement regarding new Moto G6 and E5. Moto G6 will get only one major OS update and E5 will not be getting any OS update. Also, the security patches will be pushed on a duration of 80 – 90 days.
3. On 24th April 2018, Huwaei will launch its P20 pro and P20 Lite in India on which will be exclusively on Amazon. Amazon has already posted few images of these devices on its website. P20 Lite will launch with Kirin 659 processor and P20 Pro with Kirin 970 and triple rear camera which is first of its kind in the world. Pricing is still not announced and will be revealed on the date of launch.
4. Android P is supposed to come very soon with many new features like native notch support, gestures and many more. It is also rumored that Google is working on the navigation buttons. Now out of three, there will be only two navigation buttons “Home” and “Back” the multitasking window will be opened by swapping the Home button up.
5. Xiomi has announced that they will launch some smartphones under Android one program in coming months. Xiomi MI A1 was the first phone with stock android in India which was a tremendous success also Mi A2 is also rumored to be coming to India very soon. Now they may also launch some budget smartphone under Redmi series with the Stock Android.
6. Walmart may acquire Flipkart by next week by a deal of $18 billion where 51% of stake will be of Flipkart.
7. Huwaei is planning to develop its own Virtual Assistant which will create an emotional connection with the user. Although Huwaei is already having its Virtual Assistant which is currently in China, they are developing a new one with new AI features which can communicate with the user with emotions.
8. Apple may launch its budget phone Iphone SE2, the successor of iPhone SE on May this year. Apple SE was having an A9 chip but SE2 is rumored to have an A10 fashion chip which was used in iPhone 7 and 7+. It also rumored that it will not have 3.5mm headphone jack and 3D facial unlock will be missing.
9. HTC may launch its next flagship smartphone U12+ with Snapdragon 845 SoC and four cameras 2 rear camera and 2 front cameras. Let’s hope this time HTC comes up with a good product so that we can have more competition to Apple, Samsung, and Google.
10. Samsung is losing its Mobile Phones market share in China, it is now as low as 0.8%. Samsung is providing good smartphone on its flagship range but its budget phones are not that great due to which it is also losing market shares in India as well. In budget range, other providers like Xiomi, Hohner, and Huwaei are providing much better smartphones.
This is all for today see you all tomorrow with some new interesting tech news till then stay connected.